This issue highlights: Eaton’s Hurricane Reconstruction Program and Intelligent Power Manager
Announcing the Eaton 2017 Hurricane Reconstruction Program
Eaton and Power Solutions want to help rebuild the areas affected by Hurricanes Harvey and Irma. Until the end of the year, customers in the impacted areas of Texas, Florida, Alabama, Georgia, and South Carolina will receive a 5% discount on orders of $10,000 or more for Eaton’s most popular UPS equipment. Eaton and Power Solutions are committed to helping customers feeling the effects of these natural disasters return to business as usual as quickly as possible.
For more information about the Eaton 2017 Hurricane Reconstruction Program, call Power Solutions at 800-876-9373 x711 or send an email.
Simplify the Management of Your Data Center:
Eaton Intelligent Power Manager
When a company requires 100% uptime, data center management software showing real-time information on a single screen helps Data Center Managers identify problems before they escalate.
Eaton Intelligent Power Manager (IPM) software provides the tools needed to monitor and manage power devices in both physical and virtual environments. This innovative software solution ensures system uptime and data integrity by allowing you to remotely monitor, manage and control UPSs and other devices on your network. The gold license provides the ability to monitor and manage third-party power devices in addition to Eaton equipment. IPM provides a solution that is easy to use and maintains business continuity.
Eaton Intelligent Power Manager Benefits
- Remotely monitor and manage multiple devices across your network from a single interface
- Suspend non-critical virtual machines, consolidate critical virtual machines and shut down unused servers to extend battery runtime
- Initiate a virtual machine move or graceful shutdown in the event of an extended outage
- Set server power consumption limits for extended battery runtime with Cisco UCS management software or HPE OneView
- Automate disaster avoidance with a planned migration application, such as VMware Site Recovery Manager and Microsoft Live Migration
- Integrate with VMware’s vRealize Operations Manager using Eaton’s Infrastructure Management Pack to manage health, risk and efficiency of power and environmental devices