This issue highlights: Smart-UPS Online
NEW! Upgraded Smart-UPS Online Offers
Higher Efficiency With More Management Options
The New APC Smart-UPS Online is designed specifically to include the features that matter most to you.
In response to the growing importance of maintaining 100% network uptime, Schneider Electric has enhanced the Smart-UPS Online to address today’s IT demands. Available from 1000V – 20kVA, the Smart-UPS Online provides best in class power protection for a wide range of applications.
The APC Smart-UPS On-Line provides high-density, double-conversion online power protection for servers, voice/data networks, medical labs, and light industrial applications.
- Industry leading power density – More real power in watts, .9pf on 120V models, 1pf on 208V models.
- High-efficiency “Green Mode” – Achieves 95% efficiency, which saves utility and cooling costs without compromising performance or reliability. Energy Star compliant.
- VMWare Ready with PowerChute Network Shutdown (PCNS) – APC Smart-UPS On-Line can help with server migration in the event of a prolonged outage.
- Intelligent Battery Management – Advanced battery conservation features and predictive replacement dates indicate exactly when new batteries are needed.
- Switched Outlet Groups – Control a group of receptacles independent from the main UPS
- Built-in energy meter – Measures energy use and displays UPS efficiency in various modes of operation for easy energy tracking.
- Optional additional battery packs – can be added to increase runtime
The new APC Smart-UPS On-Line is a high density, double online conversion UPS with scalable runtime. The double online topology means the UPS has an internal bypass. When it detects a failure with the UPS or battery, the APC Smart-UPS Online automatically switches over to utility power without dropping the load.
Many companies are upgrading their servers and voice/data networks with cutting edge technologies. The latest technology IT gear demands the latest technology in power protection. For more information on Smart-UPS Online click here, call 800-876-9373 ext. 711 or send us an email.
For more information about the Eaton 2017 Hurricane Reconstruction Program, call Power Solutions at 800-876-9373 x711 or send an email.