Eaton 9PXM – Modular, Scalable Single-Phase UPS 4kVA-20kVA
Introducing the Eaton 9PXM:
Modular, Scalable Single-Phase UPS 4kVA-20kVA
Data center and network infrastructure is the key to enabling a connected world. IT convergence at the “edge” or “fog” continues to gain importance for effectively and efficiently running networks. In response, Eaton has expanded its IT modular single-phase UPS offering.
The Eaton 9PXM UPS is a scalable, modular backup power solution available from 4kVA-20kVA. The 9PXM is highly configurable, with an expandable level of redundancy and increased runtimes through plug-and-play, hot-swappable power modules and battery modules.
With its small footprint, high power rating, external bypass and PDU compatibility, the 9PXM is ideal for small/medium data centers, colocation data centers and on-premise IT and network closets.
9PXM Features and Benefits
- 94% efficient in normal operating mode and up to 97% efficient in high efficiency mode
- N+X redundancy eliminates system level single point of failure
- Universal slots for batteries allow for extended runtime in a single chassis
- Can be configured to fit eight or twelve-slot tower enclosures which can be converted into 14U and 21U rack-mounted solutions with an easy-to-install rack kit
- 40% reduction in physical footprint compared to 9170+
The 9PXM will replace the 9170+, which is going End of Life in December 2018. To support the current install base of 9170+, replacement parts and factory service will be available for several more years.
Follow-us on LinkedIn for updates.