Schneider Electric Galaxy Series: High Efficiency 3-Phase Power Protection in a Compact Footprint
In the past few years, Schneider Electric has completely revamped its Facilities 3-Phase UPS offering. The new Galaxy UPS equipment is more efficient, more compact, more versatile, and more resilient than its predecessors.
Key features of the Galaxy Series include:
- Efficient – Patented hybrid technology provides 97% efficiency in double conversion mode
- Compact – Small footprint with full front access and no rear clearance requirements
- Rugged – Heavy duty air filters for safe operation in grey space
- Versatile – Available Lithium-ion batteries reduce total cost of ownership
- Highly Configurable – Modular and scalable design offers customization with standard components
- Eco-Friendly – Galaxy VS is ENERGY STAR rated, Galaxy VM and VX are available with flywheel technology
- Manageable – Compatible with EcoStruxure for anytime, anywhere monitoring and service support
Major manufacturers recommend that 3-Phase UPS equipment be replaced every 10-12 years.
If you have an aging 3-Phase UPS, the Schneider Electric Galaxy product family can deliver more power in less space, significantly reducing operational expenses.
- Galaxy VS – 20-150kW (480V), 10-75kW (208V) 3-Phase UPS
- Galaxy VM – 480V 3-Phase UPS available in 160kVA, 180kVA, or 225kVA modules that can be configured in parallel up to 1125kVA.
- Galaxy VX – 480V 3-Phase UPS with cabinet-level scalability 500kW – 1500kW, N+1
Power Solutions offers turn-key installation and project management services to make equipment replacement as easy as possible.
For more information about ATS and Paralleling Switchgear monitoring and modernization, click here. To discuss your power system modernization options, call 800-876-9373 ext. 711, visit our website, or send me an email.
Follow-us on LinkedIn for the latest news and announcements.