Schneider Electric Fleet Management Operations
Schneider Electric Fleet Management Operations: Proactive solution management for your small IT business needs.
It’s a common scenario: You are responsible for a “fleet” of nationally deployed small IT equipment; you have limited bandwidth, staffing, and visibility of the product locations; and there is no single point of contact to ensure these small systems are operational. Yet, this equipment is critical for the day-to-day operation of your business. The question is, who can you trust for effective, proactive management?
Schneider Electric Fleet Management Operations Features and Benefits
- Remote Monitoring Service – Proactive monitoring and event notification of potential issues, minimizing business interruptions and decreasing MTTR when a failure occurs
- Proactive Technical Support Management – Remote troubleshooting in the event of a failure
- Parts Extended Warranty – Remedial replacement of parts and batteries
- Risk Mitigation Reporting – Access to enhanced reporting, including device age, battery runtime events, capacity, and proactive maintenance recommendations
- On-Site Service – Replacement of failed parts or units by skilled Field Service Engineer (FSE) at customer site
Proactive and remote management of your critical systems
Fleet Management Service from Schneider Electric is an all-inclusive package that provides proactive monitoring, remote troubleshooting, and repair or replacement of your equipment in the event of failure, regardless of UPS age or location. Schneider Electric will monitor and maintain your nationwide sites, ensuring your small IT needs are met and your equipment is always available, so you can focus on your core business responsibilities.
Not only will your infrastructure be monitored and maintained, but you will receive monthly status reports on your equipment. This risk mitigation reporting allows you to better plan future expansions or upgrades and proactive battery replacements, while keeping you up to date on critical events.
Manufacturer direct service
Leaving your service needs to Schneider Electric guarantees that your systems are managed by factory-trained engineers, 7x24x365. Replacement equipment will automatically be sent in the event of a failure, decreasing your mean time to repair (MTTR) with no additional workload for you or your staff. Our experts will keep you informed of any reported system issues and scheduled replacements.
Schneider Electric Fleet Management Service ensures your business is fully protected, and in the event of failure, has a fully documented process to ensure your system is up and running as quickly as possible.