Server Technology Sentry Power Manager
Globally Monitor and Manage All Your Cabinet Power Distribution Units (CDUs) From a Central Interface
Sentry Power Manager (SPM)is a 1U appliance and software package capable of monitoring and managing multiple Sentry CDU devices in IP-based enterprise networks. SPM brings your entire network of Smart and Switched CDUs to a central interface.
SPM provides a global view of all Sentry CDUs with the ability to view devices based on their temperature, humidity, current and device status. Besides managing and monitoring all alarm conditions, this information can also be used to provide reporting and trending information for display within SPM or integrated with your existing Building Management System (BMS). Additionally, SPM can provide additional power information for consumption purposes and power monitoring as well as trending and power reports.
Sentry Power Manager (SPM) Solutions
- SPM provides a global view of all Sentry CDUs with the ability to view devices based on their temperature, humidity, current and device status. Quickly drill down from global view to your facility maps to an individual CDU.
- Manage and monitor all user-defined alarm conditions on your entire network.
- Group and cluster outlets for remote reboot, power measurement information across a single CDU, a linked CDU, or across the entire network.
- Allows measurement of power consumption and capacity planning.
- Auto-discover all your CDUs connected to your IP network.
- View logs for user access, discovery, user actions, and alarms.
- Multiple user levels and permissions including support for LDAP.
- Control individual outlets on Switched CDUs.
- Email notification via the CDU to multiple recipients when an event occurs
- SNMP traps via the CDU when an event occurs
- Auto-discovers each CDU for easy configuration
- Easily creates a user interface that mirrors the physical deployment of the data center
- Quickly drill down from a global perspective to the rack’s actual physical location if there is a problem (quickly identify the alarm and the physical location of the CDU
- Create outlet clusters to group outlets within a CDU, across linked CDUs or across enterprise locations
Multiple Reporting Options
- Reporting capabilities to produce reports on critical management parameters such as temperature, humidity, and current load
- Reports on Current and Power providing the power consumption of each input, total for the rack and/or per square foot of the rack
- Real-time view of all active system alarms
- Anytime, anywhere web-based views
- Manage thousands of CDUs from a single console
For assistance with configuration or pricing, please contact us. 1-800-876-9373