Vertiv™ Power Assist is a free software used to gracefully shutdown an IT device when the UPS battery backup experiences a threatening condition. The software notifies users of an event, displays key metrics and logs historical data. It is easy to install and protects computers from damage and data loss during a power event.
Vertiv Power Assist Features
- Quick to install, configure and upgrade.
- Supports redundant dual UPS
- Multiple server shutdown
- Hyper-V environment shutdown
- Scripted sequential shutdown
- Scheduled shutdown
- Maintenance mode / shutdown on hold temporarily
- Device auto discovery via USB connection and SNMP protocol
- Automated shutdown based on a number of conditions (e.g., remaining battery percentage or time)
- Immediate alarm notifications via email
- Displays on-screen alarms and related key data and status
Power Assist Information
Supported UPS models: Vertiv™ Liebert® PSI and PSI5, Vertiv™ EDGE UPS, Vertiv™ Liebert® PSA and PSA5 UPS, Vertiv™ Liebert® PST5 UPS, Vertiv™ Liebert® GXT3, GXT4 UPS and Vertiv™ GXT5 UPS.
Note: Not all legacy UPS models support all data points used by Vertiv™ Power Assist. However, users still may perform a shutdown based on available data points. Regarding battery capacity, for example, a legacy UPS user still has the option to shut down when the battery capacity is less than a certain percent, shut down when the battery is only available for a designated remainder of time, or shut down immediately.
Download Vertiv’s Power Assist HERE.
For more information about Vertiv Monitoring solutions,
call 800-876-9373 or email email@example.com.