APC AP9631 UPS Network Card
The APC AP9631 UPS Network Card allows for secure remote monitoring and control of an individual UPS via Web browser, CLI, SNMP (v1/v2c/v3), Modbus TCP and BACnet/IP. The embedded technology in the APC UPS Network Management Card 2 provides exceptional reliability and enables the UPS to remotely reboot hung equipment. Notification features inform you of problems as they occur.
For protected servers, the included PowerChute™ Network Shutdown software provides graceful, unattended shutdown in the event of an extended power outage and is certified VMware Ready. The AP9631 with Environmental Monitoring includes a CD with software, a Temperature Sensor, and User Manual.
The APC AP9631 UPS Network Card Offers Enhanced Security
- Secure email authentication
- Secure access SSH (v2), HTTPS (TLS 1.2)
- Onboard firewall
- Secure file transfer (SCP)
- 2048 bit encryption key support (SSH/web)
- User Management User Account security: Optional ‘strong password’ and ‘force password policy’ configurations.
- RADIUS support: Allows for centralized user management for easier user sign on when remotely managing multiple or multi-site UPS. Simultaneous multiple user login: Supports simultaneous NMC2 sessions.
APC AP9631 UPS Network Card Features
- UPS Management Notification: Be notified of problems ensuring crucial situations are dealt with in a timely manner.
- Scheduling: Customize shutdown and reboot of connected equipment and UPS.
- Data Logging: Identify problematic trends before they escalate or export logs for analysis.
- Event Logging: Pinpoint timing and sequence of events leading up to an incident with event log.
- StruxureWare Data Center Expert integration: Collect, organize and distribute critical alerts, and key information providing a unified view of complex physical infrastructure environments from anywhere on the network.
- Network Management System (NMS) compatible: Make device information available to your preferred NMS by forwarding SNMP traps (events) or polling across SNMP (v1/v2c/v3) using the PowerNet MIB.
- Reboot Equipment Remotely: Quickly reestablish availability over your network and save dispatching technicians to remote locations.
- Smart Battery Management: Manage and maintain entire battery system with detailed battery information, even battery cartridge parameters, providing early fault warning. (SRT Smart-UPS only).
- Flash Upgradeable Firmware: Convenient remote installation of UPS firmware updates. PowerChute™ Network Shutdown Software included: Operating system shutdown with advanced integration support for VMware® ESX/ESXi & Microsoft® Hyper-V and SCVMM.
APC AP9631 Specifications
Maximum Height: 1.5 inches
Maximum Width: 4.75 inches
Maximum Depth: 4.5 inches
Net Weight: 0.2 lbs.
Shipping weight: 0.75 lbs.
Shipping Height: 2.0 in
Shipping Width: 9.25 in
Shipping Depth: 6.25 in