ABB GE Critical Power SG Series – Three Phase UPS 225kVA – 750kVA
Ultra-High Efficiency UPS with eBoost™ Technology
The ABB GE Critical Power SG Series UPS is one of the most efficient and reliable Three Phase UPS Systems, providing best-in-class output performance and critical power protection for your data center needs. The SG Series solutions are designed and optimized to provide high-efficiency at part load conditions. The SG UPS assures low input current harmonic distortion and best-in-class output voltage regulation and dynamic response. This helps customers save operational costs while implementing environmentally-friendly solutions.
ABB provides RPA, a unique technology that can parallel UPS modules with true redundancy by eliminating any single point of failure. RPS provides a scalable paralleling technique that reduces operating footprint and increases system reliability be eliminating the need for external paralleling equipment and cabinets.
ABB GE Critical Power SG Series Benefits
- Up to 99% operating efficiency with written efficiency guarantees
- eBoost operation minimizes efficiency losses, providing annual power & cooling savings up to $300k for a 5MW data center
- eBoost line conditioning & voltage regulation via Bypass Inducer patented design
- First Three Phase UPS Supplier to receive EPA Energy Star certification
- Being Energy Star certified, the SG Series meets the strict EPA criteria by contributing to significant energy savings worldwide and still performing at the highest levels possible.
- Top or bottom cable access
- Matching battery and maintenance bypass cabinet for easy configuration
- Front Maintainability Design reduces mean time to repair (MTTR)
- Seismic certifications
- Redundant Parallel Architecture (RPA) provides reliability, redundancy and scalability
- Parallel up to 6 UPS modules
- Long history of experience with Redundant Parallel Architecture (RPA) which increases system reliability by eliminating single points of failure
SG Series Popular Models Include: (All run at 480/277V)
- 225 kVA/203kW
- 750 (6P) kVA/675kW
- 750 (12P) kVA/675kW