The APC Smart-UPS SRT5KRMXLW-HW, SRT 5000VA RM 208V UPS, is network manageable via serial, USB or optional Ethernet. Includes Powerchute® Network Shutdown Software for convenient monitoring and control, safe operating system shutdown, and innovative energy management capabilities. The SRT5KRMXLW-HW provides pure sine wave output which is recommended by server manufacturers using active power factor corrected (PFC) power supplies. Safety agency tested and approved means that you can deploy Smart-UPS with confidence that they meet or exceed the industry’s most rigorous standards. Network grade power conditioning protects from damaging surges and disruptive noise. The double conversion architecture provides tight voltage regulation, frequency regulation ,and zero transfer time to battery during power events. Intelligent battery management, pioneered by APC, maximizes battery performance and life through intelligent, precision temperature compensated charging. Automatic self tests insure battery reliability and warn customers in advance of battery replacement.
- 10/100 BaseT Connection – Connect the device to a network using a 10 or 100 BaseT connection
- Battery failure notification – Provides early-warning fault analysis on batteries enabling timely preventive maintenance
- Green mode – Patent-pending operating mode that bypasses unused electrical components in good power conditions to achieve very high operating efficiency without sacrificing any protection.
- LCD graphics display – Text and mimic diagrams that display modes of operation, system parameters and alarms.
- Rack/Tower convertible – Protects the initial investment in the UPS when migrating from tower to rack-mount environment.
- Output power capacity – 4.5 KWatts / 5.0 kVA
- Max Configurable Power (Watts) – 4.5 KWatts / 5.0 kVA
- Nominal Output Voltage – 208V, 230V
- Output Voltage Distortion – Less than 2%
- Output Frequency (sync to mains) – 50/60Hz +/- 3 Hz
- Other Output Voltages – 220, 240
- Load Crest Factor – 3 : 1
- Topology – Double Conversion Online
- Waveform type – Sine wave
- Output Connections – (1) Hard Wire 3-wire (2PH + G) (Battery Backup), (1) Hard Wire 3-wire (H N + G) (Battery Backup)
- Bypass – Internal Bypass (Automatic and Manual)
- Input – Nominal Input Voltage 208V , 230V
- Input frequency – 40 – 70 Hz (auto sensing)
- Input Connections – Hard Wire 3-wire (2PH + G), Hard Wire 3 wire (1PH+N+G)
- Input voltage range for main operations – 160 – 275V
- Input voltage adjustable range for mains operation – 100 – 275 (half load)V
- Other Input Voltages – 220, 240
- Battery type – Maintenance-free sealed Lead-Acid battery with suspended electrolyte: leakproof
- Typical recharge time – 1.5hour(s)
- Replacement Battery – APCRBC140
- Expected Battery Life (years) – 3 – 5
- Extended Run Options – APC-Smart-UPS-SRT-5000VA-RM-208-230V-HW
- Maximum Height – 5.1 inches (130mm, 13.0cm)
- Maximum Width – 17.0 inches (432mm, 43.2cm)
- Maximum Depth – 28.32 inches (719mm, 71.9cm)
- Rack Height – 3U
- Net Weight – 123.0lbs. ( 55.79kg )