Designed for interior use, the CyberPower CPLI72D48V Indoor CyberShield™ FTTx System supplies continuous 48 VDC to local power network interface devices (NID), cable telephone modems, wireless base stations, fiber to the home (FTTH), optical network terminals (ONT), and integrated access devices. Features of the CPLI72D48V include high-function design, cold start functionality, audible alarm signals with silence options, microprocessor intelligent control, a telemetry interface, user-replaceable lithium-ion batteries, and LED indicators. It also comes with a three-year limited warranty.
CyberPower CPLI72D48V Features
- Indoor Design – Provides durable casing to protect the model, which can sit on a desktop and is wall-mountable.
- Cold Start Functionality – Restores emergency power to the load after the installation of new batteries.
- Telemetry Interface – Provides alarm conditions to the ONT: On Battery, Replace battery, Battery Missing, Low Battery.
- Audible Alarms – Signal conditions that may affect operation: On Battery and Low Battery.
- Alarm Silence Button – Silences the audible alarm during extended outages.
- LED Status Indicators – Provide information about the control and operation of the model related to AC, output, and battery.
- User Replaceable Batteries – Can be changed by a technician when needed without replacing the entire model.
- Three-Year Limited Warranty – Covers defects in materials and workmanship in the product under normal use and conditions within three years of the purchase date. See warranty for details.
CyberPower CPLI72D48V Specifications
- Input voltage range: 46 – 56 VDC
- On battery output voltage: 52 VDC
- Battery: 14.4Vdc / 2.2Ah Li
- Intelligent control: Yes
- Telemetry interface: Yes