Smart App Sinewave PR2200LCDRT2UN
The CyberPower Smart App Sinewave PR2200LCDRT2UN, a rack/tower convertible UPS with line interactive topology, with a pre-installed SNMP card, provides battery backup, power protection (using sine wave output), and surge protection for corporate servers, department servers, storage appliances, network devices, and telecom installations requiring Active PFC power source compatibility.
The PR2200LCDRT2UN uses Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) to correct minor power fluctuations without switching to battery power, which extends battery life. AVR is essential in areas where power fluctuations occur frequently. The RMCARD205, a remote management card that provides remote management and configuration of the UPS via a standard Web browser or network management system (NMS) comes installed.
Smart App Sinewave PR2200LCDRT2UN Features
- Efficient Remote Management – The Smart App Series offers full-featured network UPS management capabilities with the PowerPanel® Business Edition software and an optional SNMP network management card.
- Safe Shutdown – The PowerPanel® Business Edition software, included with every Smart App Sinewave UPS, enables an administrator to remotely manage each aspect of the UPS and facilitate the orderly automatic shutdown of connected equipment in the event of an extended power outage.
- Programmable Outlet Control – allow programming of critical outlets and non-critical outlets, giving administrators the ability to prioritize outlets and increase battery backup runtimes for the most critical equipment during extended power outages.
- Sine Wave Power – Many factors can introduce electrical noise into the AC power signal in the form of sine wave distortions and as voltage sags, surges, spikes, or other irregularities.
- GreenPower UPS Technology – Improves operating efficiency, reduce heat generation, and consume less power than conventional UPS models
- Patented Bypass Design – Allows current to bypass the transformer and automatic voltage regulation (AVR) when utility power is normal, thus reducing energy consumption and associated costs.
Smart App Sinewave PR2200LCDRT2UN Specifications
- Capacity: 2150 VA / 1980 W
- Runtime @ 990 W: 9 min
Runtime @ 1980 W: 3 min
- Topology: Line Interactive
- Waveform: Sine Wave
- Output: 120 VAC ± 5%
- Plug type & cord: NEMA 5-20P, 10 ft. cord
- Outlet types: 8 × NEMA 5-20R
- Communication: USB, Serial, SNMP, Relay, EPO
- Management software: PowerPanel® Business Edition
- Remote management: RMCARD205 Included