The Eaton Power Xpert 9395 (202-900kW) provides industry-leading efficiency and scalable battery runtimes in a small footprint. Ideal applications include large data centers, healthcare applications, multi-tenant data centers, light industry, and other critical systems. The 9395 series offers lower total cost of ownership by leveraging the ground-breaking Energy Saver System (ESS). Monitor and manage your Power Xpert 9395 UPS with the 10-inch color LCD touch screen display.
The Power Xpert 9395P is a high-performance UPS that is suited for large data centers, healthcare applications, and other critical systems that demand high performance. Available models range from 200-1200 kVA with a voltage range of 480V, 400V or 600V.
Please note: The Power Xpert 9395C UPS 1MW goes End-Of-Life in January 2023. The suggested replacement is either the Eaton Power Xpert 9395P or 9395XC.
Please note: The Eaton Power Xpert 9395 1100kVA model goes End-Of-Life in January 2020. The suggested replacement is either the Eaton Power Xpert 9395P.
Flywheel Technology – This model can be fitted with VYCON flywheel technology for a battery-free UPS solution.
Eaton PowerXpert 9395 UPS Features
- TAA Compliant
- Delivers 99% UPS efficiency without sacrificing reliability using Energy Saver System
- Provides stronger power performance with double-conversion efficiency (up to 97% with the new high performance model)
- Offers lowest total cost of ownership – 33 percent less heat, and up to 20 percent more power in the same footprint with the high performance model
- Offers the highest reliability and availability with Hot Sync paralleling, superior battery management, inherent redundancy and a scalable architecture
- Delivers robust manageability with 10-inch color touchscreen display, superior control and connectivity and with an extensive service offering
- Works with the Intelligent Power Software Suite, which offers free monitoring, management and shutdown software
- Helps save money and protect the environment through energy efficient operation (ENERGY STAR® qualified UPS)
Optional Lithium-Ion Batteries
The Eaton 9395 is available with optional Lithium-Ion Batteries. Li-Ion Batteries can be the perfect choice for your three phase UPS and offer several advantages over traditional valve-regulated, lead acid batteries commonly used in UPSs today. Click here for more information on comparing Li-Ion to VRLA batteries.
- Longer life expectancy – Li-ion can double or triple battery service life
- More power in less space – Li-ion batteries take up only about one-third the space of VRLA with the same power
- More forgiving in a wide range of temps – Li-ion batteries can withstand a wider temperature range than VRLA batteries
- Reduced cooling requirements and costs – The wider temp range of Li-Ion can reduce the optimal operating temperature range
- Less weight – Lithium-ion batteries offer a two-thirds weight reduction
- Battery monitoring systems included – Sophisticated battery monitoring systems (BMS) included
PowerXpert 9395 Specifications
|Power Rating:||225-1000 kVA|
|Voltage:||480V standard; 400V optional and 600/575V optional|
For more in-depth specifications, see the 9395 data sheet.
PowerXpert 9395P Specifications
|Power Rating:||200-1200 kVA|
|Voltage:||480V, 400V or 600V|
For more in-depth specifications, see the 9395P data sheet.
PowerXpert 9395C Specifications
|Power Rating:||1000-1100 kVA|
For more in-depth specifications, see the 9395C data sheet.