The Eaton FERRUPS Tower Series delivers proven, ferroresonant battery backup power and scalable runtimes for 911 centers, global military installations, marine vessels and other critical applications. Highly configurable with a wide range of voltages, frequencies, runtimes, power cords and receptacles, the Eaton FERRUPS continually regulates voltage and eliminates harmful harmonic currents.
Extensive configurability options make FERRUPS the ideal, flexible power protection solution with a wide range of voltages, frequencies, runtimes, power cords and receptacles to fit your application. FERRUPS prevents the backfeed of harmonic currents into building wiring which can disrupt computer operations. Redundant power paths assure high fault-tolerance and optimum uptime. Galvanic isolation separates input from output, filtering line noise and surges. FERRUPS also features precision voltage regulation with no battery discharge down to 38% below nominal (depending upon the load) as well as over 80 user-programmable diagnostic and communications functions.
Please Note: The Eaton FERRUPS 500VA, 700VA and 850VA models are going End of Life August 31, 2019. Other models are still available. Please call 800-876-9373 for a suggested replacement.
Eaton FERRUPS Features
- TAA Compliant – For use in government applications such as schools, courthouses, libraries and state facilities
- Delivers bulletproof protection with Ferroresonant technology
- Converts power from almost any AC source into computer-grade power
- Prolongs backup time with external battery cabinets
- Conditions incoming power without depleting the battery to preserve battery power for complete power outages
- Adapts to virtually any application with customizable receptacles, input plugs, voltage-matching transformers and bypass switches
- Ensures data integrity with free Software Suite bundle including LanSafe software and FORESEER network monitoring software
|Power Rating:||1400 VA to 18 kVA|
Power Solutions offers the complete line of FERRUPS power systems. For more in-depth specification, click on the model number below.