Eaton 9390 UPS – 20 kVA-160 kVA
Eaton has announced that the 9390 is entering it’s End Of Life (EOL) by January 2019. The recommended replacement for the 9390 is the 93PM. For more information and configuration assistance on UPS replacement, call 1-800-876-9373 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The energy-efficient Eaton 9390 UPS, 20kVA – 60 kVA, provides backup power and scalable battery runtimes in a small footprint for mid-size data centers, medical equipment and other critical systems. With the groundbreaking Energy Saver System, the 9390 operates at 99% UPS efficiency and can pay for itself in three to five years—without sacrificing reliability.
Eaton 9390 UPS Features
- TAA Compliant: For use in government applications such as schools, courthouses, libraries and state facilties
- Delivers 99% efficiency without sacrificing reliability using Energy Saver System
- Provides stronger power performance with optimum generator sizing, PFC power supply compatibility, and via lowest THD that enhances compatibility with upstream power systems
- Offers the highest reliability and availability with Powerware Hot Sync paralleling, superior battery management, inherent redundancy and a scalable architecture that adapts to increasing power requirements
- Delivers robust manageability with superior control and connectivity and with a superior service offering
- Works with the Intelligent Power Software Suite, which offers free monitoring, management and shutdown software ideal for protecting physical and virtual machines
Eaton 9390 UPS Specifications
|Power Rating:||20-160 kVA|
|Voltage:||208/208, 380/380, 400/400, 480/480 (standard) 600/600, 600/208, 480/208 (optional)|