The Schneider Electric Galaxy VS UL 924, 30 to 100kW (480V) and 10 to 50 (208V), is a highly efficient, reliable 3-phase UPS for Emergency Lighting applications. The Galaxy VS is a modular, easy-to-deploy UPS offering a compact design, high-density technology, N+1 redundancy, and fault-tolerant architecture maximize availability, operational efficiency, and critical load protection.
Thanks to patented technologies, this UPS delivers up to 97% efficiency in normal operating mode and up to 99% in ECOnversion mode, equivalent to 66% higher energy savings. Galaxy VS is EcoStruxure ready to give you peace of mind anytime, anywhere. Smart modular batteries integrated in the UPS cabinet optimize footprint and ensure critical loads have highly predictable runtimes. With its robust design and industry-leading performance, Galaxy VS is the ideal backbone for your critical infrastructure.
Galaxy VS UL 924 Features
- Modular UPS design provides design redundancy and fast serviceability with improved mean time to repair via self-diagnosing field-replaceable modules
- Front-access servicing simplifies installation and UPS maintenance while minimizing space requirements
- EcoStruxure IT Expert allows you to connect to our cloud-based, do-it-yourself monitoring system that collects, organizes, and distributes critical alerts and key information in real time, providing a unified view of even highly distributed physical infrastructure environments
- Robust operation, no power derating in kW up to 40 degrees C or 104 degrees F
- Input power factor correction, minimizes installation costs by enabling the use of smaller generators and cabling
- Wide input voltage range, designed for harsh electrical environments to save battery life
- Operating ECOnversion mode ensures ultra-high efficiency while charging the batteries, conditioning the load power factor and ensuring a Class 1 output voltage regulation
- High efficiency in double conversion mode
- Compatible with Schneider Electric’s lithium ion battery solution
- Embedded Network Management Card which allows you to remotely manage alert thresholds and monitor your UPS
- Built-in backfeed protection ensures that no electricity is sent back to the grid
- Parallel-redundant capable, increases system redundancy
- Parallel-capacity capable which increases total power capacity by using multiple uninterruptible power supplies simultaneously
Galaxy VS UL 924 Models
For more information about Schneider Electric products,
call 800-876-9373 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.