FirstLine PL/PLT 924
The FirstLine PL/PLT 924 three phase, on-line double conversion, UL924 central lighting inverter, 9-54 kW, by Staco Power Products, is tailored to meet your requirements for a reliable, cost effective alternative for Emergency Lighting applications. The PL/PLT 924 is the result of demand for an Emergency Lighting solution that helps ensure the safety of your most important asset, your people. The PL/PLT 924 offers an easy-to-manage double conversion power electronics and battery system and a rugged all steel construction.
In the event of an AC power failure, FirstLine PL/PLT 924 automatically supports the connected lighting loads on battery power and will continue to provide power without any interruption for a full 90 minutes. When the utility power returns to normal, the PL/PLT 924 will automatically recharge the batteries to be ready for the next power disturbance. In addition to meeting life safety requirements, it can also increase the life expectancy of the protected lighting system and reduce long-term cost of ownership.
FirstLine PL/PLT 924 Features
- 9-54 kW provides for a smaller footprint
- Cooler operation extends internal component life
- High input power factor of 0.99
- Soft Start Power walk-in function that ensures progressive rectifier start-up
- IGBT and Digital Signal Processor (DSP) – reduces the impact of the UPS on the local supply
- Dual Input – Main power and secondary emergency standby power increase resilience of single or parallel system configuration
- Adaptive Feed Cancellation – Advanced control with AFC forward cancellation technology for low harmonic distortion.
- Menu Select Display is user friendly, easy to see and intuitive to use
- Parallel up to 4 Units – Parallel Kit, Communication through CANBUS Parallel Card
- Provides redundancy for mission critical applications with no additional hardware
- System arrives with batteries pre-mounted and wired saving additional labor cost
- Full Two Year Warranty
FirstLine PL/PLT 924 Specifications
kW Ratings: 9kW, 13.5kW, 18kW, 27kW, 36kW, 45kW, 54kW
Output Voltages: 208Y/120, 480Y/277, 600Y/346
External Maintenance Bypass: No
Models are available with or without batteries
Category “OUST” Available: The “OUST” standard allows emergency illumination for back up times other than 90 minutes in the event of failure of normal lighting.
For more in-depth specifications about the PL 924, 9,13.5, 18, 27 and 36kW, see the data sheet.
For more in-depth specifications about the PL 924, Category “OUST”, 9, 13.5, 18, 27 and 36kW, see the data sheet.