The UniStar SCLI924, 350 W – 21 kW, single phase, on-line double conversion Emergency Lighting Inverter, by Staco Energy Products, provides the simplicity and reliability that is critical for an alternative source of power. The SCLI924 protects your system from unwanted power outages and electrical disturbances and offers maximum equipment and lamp life.
The SCLI924 continually maintains efficient AC Emergency Power to operate all emergency lighting fixtures at “full-light” output, providing superior dependability and security to commercial/industrial environments within a small footprint. Reliable surge suppression assures the highest quality of power being delivered to all loads, all the time.
UniStar SCLI924 Features
- Monitoring software always on guard
- Display monitor keeps you in control 24/7
- Dependable PWM technology for unsurpassed reliability
- Economical for the lowest overall cost for your light safety, with an Energy Star Rating
- Temperature compensating technology that controls batteries for the longer battery life
- Sealed maintenance free batteries
- Full light output for 90 minutes
- Self-diagnostics for a safe and secure lighted environment
- Pure sine wave output for all types of lamps
- Backup solutions for multiple applications such as: indoor and outdoor emergency lighting, exits, cash registers, computers, strategic electronics
- 10 Year pro-rated battery warranty
- 5 Year main transformer warranty
- Meets federal, state and local codes: UL924, NFPA 101, NFPA 70, NEC and OSHA
- Cities of Chicago and New York Approved
- Complies with the Buy American Act
|Model “S” (Watts)||350W, 525W, 700W, 750W, 875W, 1050W, 1400W, 2000W|
|Model “E” (kW)||2.4kW, 2.6kW, 3.0kW, 3.4kW, 3.8kW, 4.2kW|
|Model “EX” (kW)||4.7kW, 5.25kW, 7kW, 8kW, 10kW, 12kW, 14kW, 18kW, 21kW|
For more in-depth specifications, see the data sheet.