The Liebert APS UPS is a scalable, on-line, modular power solution for 5 to 20kVA applications that provides mission-critical availability while reducing costs and maintaining flexibility for the future. With the Liebert APS UPS solution, you get peace of mind that your critical IT functions – and your business – will be available and running as expected through power disruptions, fluctuations and outages.
The Liebert APS offers internal redundancy capability (N+2/20kVA) and enhances reliability and provides multiple layers of protection. With no single point of failure the full
redundant design allows the critical load to run on conditioned power if there is a failure of any component. The configurable design provides your desired level of capacity and redundancy. The APS has a fault-tolerant design that enables the power, battery and control modules to take themselves offline if there is a problem, without sacrificing overall
Liebert APS Features
- Industry-leading efficiency:
• 91.5-92% efficiency: 200-240V in/out transformer-free models.
• 90-91% efficiency: 200/100-240/120V in/out transformer-free models.
• 88.5-89.9% efficiency: transformer-based models.
- Modular batteries, controls and power components to help reduce maintenance costs with user replacement.
- Scalability that allows you to cost-effectively add power capacity or battery modules as needed.
- Module-level redundancy eliminates the expense of purchasing and planning for additional cabinets.
- Reduced installation time and cost because units are shipped pre-configured and factory tested.
- Integrated into one system: power modules, batteries, maintenance bypass, and distribution in a single, small-footprint cabinet.
- Integral battery monitoring with temperature compensated charging to prolong battery life and help reduce replacement costs
Liebert APS Specifications
Xfmr-free dual inverter
Xfmr-free dual inverter
|Frame Rating||15 kVA||20 kVA||15 kVA||20 kVA||15 kVA||20 kVA|
|13 kW||18 kW||13.5 kW||18 kW||13.5 kW||18 kW|
|Conducted and radiated EMC levels||IEC/EN/AS 62040-2 Cat 2, CISPR22 Class A, FCC Part 15 Class A|
|Compliant Safety Standards||IEC/EN/AS 62040-1:2008, UL 1778 4th Ed and CSA 22.2 No. 107.1 UL 1778 4th Ed and CSA 22.2 No. 107.1|
|Compliant immunity standards||IEC/EN/AS 61000-4-2, 3, 4, 5, 6|
|Environmental||WEEE and ROHS2 (6 by 6)|
|Mechanical||10 Bay||16 Bay||12 Bay||16 Bay||10 Bay||16 Bay|
|Width||17 in||17 in||17 in||17 in||17 in||17 in|
|Depth||32 in||34 in||32 in||34 in||32 in||34 in|
|Height||27 in||38 in||42 in||49 in||27 in||38 in|
|Weight||565 lbs||700 lbs||795 lbs||920 lbs||565 lbs||700 lbs|
|Operating Temp||0 – 40°C/32 – 104 °F|
|Relative Humidity||% 0 – 95%|
|Efficiency||91.8 – 92%||91.6 – 92%||88.5 – 89.9%||88.6 – 89.7%||90.4 – 91%||90 – 91%|
For more in-depth specifications, see the APS Data Sheet.