Liebert GXT4 500VA – 10kVA
Liebert GXT4 500VA – 10kVA is a true on-line UPS that delivers continuous, high-quality AC power to connected equipment with no interruption when transferring to battery. It provides protection from blackouts, brownouts, sags, surges or noise interference.
Liebert GXT4 500VA – 3kVA requires just a slim 2U of rack space providing the capabilities of a physically larger system. Get up to 3kVA of capacity battery backup, in 120V or 208V systems. External battery cabinets may be added for extended run time. The Liebert® GXT4™ UPS requires just 2U of rack space, but provides the capabilities often found only in larger systems. Liebert GXT4 UPS is a true on-line power source, which means power is always being conditioned and supplied to the connected device(s), whatever the quality of power coming in, a pure sinewave output results to ensure equipment is protected.
The Liebert GXT4 5kVA – 10kVA UPS meets the need for higher power capacities in small spaces. This true on-line double conversion UPS system is available in larger capacity models of 5kVA – 10kVA, and features integrated maintenance bypass, as well as optional extended battery runtime. The Liebert GXT4 UPS is designed for use in either rack or tower configurations. 220V, 230V and 240V 50/60 Hz models are offered with CE and C-tick markings. It provides protection from blackouts, brownouts, sags, surges or noise interference. Dual Voltages for multiple applications and output voltages of 240/120, 208/120, 230/115, 220/110, or 200/100 VAC provide the flexibility to adapt to multiple load requirements without the need to add additional transformers that take up extra space and add weight. Input power factor correction to 0.99 reduces current harmonics and their heating effects.
Liebert GXT4 Features
- On-line design means zero transfer time. When utility power fails, your critical load remains supported by a seamless flow of power.
- Highest level of protection available in this capacity range.
- Selectable Eco-Mode allows improved energy efficiency.
- Easy serviceability with replaceable batteries.
- Controllable power to multiple devices via two independently programmable pairs of outlets.
- Intelligent-ready networking.
- Rack/tower configuration – installs in either configuration, and includes a rotating color LCD display.
- Automatic frequency detection – Detects and matches line input frequencies of either 60 or 50 Hz and can be programmed to convert from one to the other.
- Replaceable internal batteries – Provide 5-8 minutes of runtime at full load depending on the model.
- Additional runtime with additional battery cabinets – UPS cabinet includes rear panel plug-and-play connections for optional battery cabinets. Cabinet sizes: 5/6 kVA 208/120V – 2U, 6 kVA 208V and 8-10 kVA 208/120V – 4U.
- Optional Unity communications card with environmental sensors (Options for temperature, humidity, leak detection, door open status and more).
- Liebert IntelliSlot™ communications port. Provide SNMP and web-based monitoring and control of your UPS.
- Includes Windows-based configuration program. – Allows various operating parameters to be adjusted and tests to be scheduled.
- Built-in USB communications for use with Liebert MultiLink™ Automated Shutdown Software – Allows you to monitor communication between the UPS and a server, and ensures a graceful unattended shutdown.
- Built-in closure signals – Provides notification to monitoring systems of operating conditions.
- Emergency Power Off (EPO) – Terminal connections to integrate into your Emergency Power Off (EPO) system.
- ENERGY STAR® qualified UPS models – UPS products meeting the EPA’s requirements use an average of 35% less energy than their standard counterparts.
Liebert GXT4 Applications
- Mission critical applications and systems
- Network workstations
- Servers IDF/Network closets
- Large network peripherals
- VoIP Workstations
- Banking, Financial and Insurance
- Retail and Wholesale
Liebert GXT4 Specifications
|Models||Power Rating||Input Voltage||Output Voltage||Height (in)||Width (in)||Depth (in)||Weight (lbs)|
|GXT4 UPS, 500VA||500VA / 450W||120V||120V||3.4||16.9||19.7||54.6|
|GXT4 UPS, 700VA||700VA / 630W||120V||120V||3.4||16.9||16.2||40|
|GXT4 UPS, 1,000VA||1000VA / 900W||120V||120V||3.4||16.9||16.2||40|
|GXT4 UPS, 1,500VA||1500VA / 1350W||120V||120V||3.4||16.9||19.7||54.6|
|GXT4 UPS, 2,000VA||2000VA /1800W||120V||120V||3.4||16.9||19.7||56.1|
|GXT4 UPS, 3,000VA||3000VA / 2700W||208V||208V||3.4||16.9||23.7||71.4|
|GXT4 UPS, 3,000VA||3000VA / 2700W||120V||120V||3.4||16.9||23.7||71.4|
|GXT4 UPS, 5,000VA||5000VA / 4000W||120/208V||120/208V||6.8||16.9||26.1||131.8|
|GXT4 UPS, 6,000VA||6000VA / 4800W||120/208V||120/208V||6.8||16.9||26.1||131.8|
|GXT4 UPS, 6,000VA||6000VA / 4200W||208VAC||208VAC||8.5||16.9||22.6||132.2|
|GXT4 UPS, 8,000VA||8000VA / 7200W||120/208 VAC||120/208 VAC||10.3||16.9||26.5||212.7|
|GXT4 UPS, 10,000VA||10000VA / 9000W||208 VAC||120/208 VAC||10.3||16.9||26.5||212.7|