Liebert GXT4-3000RT120 is a true on-line UPS that delivers continuous, high-quality AC power to connected equipment with no interruption when transferring to battery. It provides protection from blackouts, brownouts, sags, surges or noise interference. The Liebert GXT4 UPS package includes everything you need for a fast and easy installation: UPS, tower stands, rackmount rails, hardware, CD with software and manuals, convenient lifting straps, cables and ties.
Also available, the GXT4-3000RT120T TAA Compliant Model
Liebert GXT4-3000RT120 Features
- Two controllable outlet groups can be programmed for load shedding and sequential restart if the ups is in overload or when selected backup time remains.
- Rotatable display panel – the color LCD display panel rotates 90° to make the readout easy to see in rack or tower installations.
- Automatic frequency sensing – the UPS automatically adjusts to the input frequency, 50hz or 60hz, and can also be programmed to convert from one to the other.
- Mounting flexibility – Rack rails and tower supports included.
- Intelligent communications DCIM and BMS ready
Liebert GXT4-3000RT120 Specifications
Power Rating: 3000VA/2700W
Dimensions: 23.7 inches D x 16.9 inches W x 3.4 inches H
Weight: 71.4 lbs.
Voltage Range: 120VAC nominal; variable based on output load
Frequency: 40Hz ~ 70Hz; Auto Sensing
Input Power Cord: 10 ft. attached w/ NEMA 5-30P plug
NEMA Output Receptacles: L5-30R×1 +5-20R×6
Voltage: 110/115/120VAC (user-configurable); ±3%
Wave form: Sine wave