The TSI Power VRP Precision Automatic Voltage Regulator is a compact and lightweight precision PWM voltage regulator with a typical voltage correction speed of 10ms. It is designed and proven to protect even the most sensitive electronic equipment from unstable AC mains voltage, surges, spikes, swells, sags and brownouts.
The VRP is available in single phase (1.4 kVA – 17.3 kVA) and three phase (6 kVA – 125 kVA). Ideal for Telecommunications, CNC, Robotics, Production Automation Machines, 3D Printers, Hospitals, and Analytical and Scientific Laboratories.
VRP Automatic Precision Voltage Regulator Features
- VRP series is designed to provide high precision power with industry leading response time of one-half line cycle (10 ms or less)
- CBEMA & IEC61000-4-11
- Standby operation minimizes interaction with existing loads or power distribution systems, while being compatible with most loads
- Internal surge protection and noise filtering assures trouble-free operation
- Wide input range (±20%) and precise output regulation (±3%) provides superior performance
- AC input circuit breakers and load over-current protection prevents costly equipment damage
- Various AC input/output connector type wiring terminals facilitate specific applications
- Customizable for unique and challenging applications
For more in-depth specifications, see the data sheet.
For more information about TSI Power products,
call 800-876-9373 or email email@example.com.