Vertiv Liebert MicroPOD Maintenance Bypass
The Vertiv Liebert MicroPOD maintenance bypass and power output distribution switch allows you to manually transfer the connected equipment to utility power via a maintenance bypass switch, permitting scheduled maintenance or UPS replacement without discontinuing power to the critical load. Transferring back to UPS power is just as easy — simply turn the switch to the indicated position and the load is protected by the UPS. Available in plug-and-play or hardwired options at 120V or 208V rating, units include brackets for rack mounting in any direction.
Vertiv Liebert MicroPOD Maintenance Bypass Benefits
- Provides utility power to attached equipment when switched to maintenance bypass mode
- Allows UPS maintenance or replacement of the UPS without discontinuing power to critical equipment
- Installs with plug-and-play ease — the UPS and utility power are both connected to the MicroPOD with the supplied cords
- Allows scheduled UPS maintenance to ensure continuous uptime without having to shut down protected equipment
- Rotary switch with indicators make the unit simple to operate
- Plug-and-play connectability for both input and output
- Compatible with any brand of UPS system
- Assures system uptime during maintenance activities
- Extremely affordability
Operates with any brand of UPS, 3kVA or smaller
- Two-year, no-hassle replacement warranty eliminates the cost of replacement during the warranty period.
For more in-depth specifications, see the MicroPOD data sheet.