The Alpha ACS-WM 48VDC wall-mount switched-mode charger is designed to charge all types of stationary batteries (flooded lead-acid, VRLA and NiCad) for utility, petrochemical and industrial applications.
The compact 11RU enclosure accommodates up to four hot swappable, fan-cooled Cordex® 1.2kW rectifier modules. The ACS-WM 48VDC charger, by Alpha, an EnerSys company, offers high power density and provides the most power available while using the least amount of wall space. The ACS-WM requires only a single step process for programing using a touchscreen interface on the controller. Supported communication protocols include TCP/IP, Modbus, Ethernet, SNMP and optional DNP3.
Alpha ACS-WM 48VDC Features
- Modular switched-mode charger technology
- Accommodates up to four hot-swappable Cordex® 1.2kW power rectifier modules for N+1 redundancy capability
- Unity power factor with >93.9% efficiency
- Expandable to 100A output capacity
- Advanced communication capabilities
- Excellent DC output regulation
- High power density with a small compact enclosure
- High resolution touch screen color LCD display for control and monitoring
Alpha ACS-WM 48VDC Specifications
|Nominal Voltage||176 to 276VAC|
|Operating Voltage||90 to 300VAC|
|2.4kW Rectifier Shelf AC Input||2x40A, 1x20A, Single Phase, 208 to 277VAC|
|Operating Temp||32 to 104°F|
|Frequency||45 to 70Hz|
|Nominal Current||7.4A / 14.8A / 22.2A / 29.6A|
|Power||1.2kW / 2.4kW / 3.6kW / 4.8kW|
|Power Factor||>0.99 (50 to 100% load)|
|Efficiency||>93.9% (50 to 100% load)|
|Voltage||42 to 58VDC|
|Current||25A / 50A / 75A / 100A|
|Operating Temp||Forced cooling: −40 to 122°F|
|Dimensions (in.)||Enclosure: 21.4H × 20W × 20.25D||Rectifier Module: 1.63H × 3.3W × 10.1D|
|Weight||Enclosure 95 lbs, Rectifier 3.9 lbs|
For more in-depth specifications, see the data sheet.
For more information about Alpha Battery Chargers,
call 800-876-9373 or email email@example.com.