Cellwatch Battery Monitoring
Cellwatch Battery Monitoring is the most comprehensive battery monitoring solution available and addresses all critical batteries in the power network. It can be installed on new or old batteries, and the modular design allows the system to fit applications of any size and configuration, including monitoring many separate battery systems simultaneously – UPS, switchgear, generator, communications equipment. With three core components, Cellwatch is the easiest battery monitoring system to install and to scale to any battery configuration.
Cellwatch – How it works
- Cellwatch measures key IEEE recommended parameters 24×7
- Easy to use monitoring and reporting software performs continuous battery testing and data collection
- Monitors cell, string and battery voltage, cell ohmic value, current and temperature
- Records data for both daily graphical presentation and historical analysis of trending. Cellwatch compares the data continuously with high and low alarm settings for alarm activation.
- Provides detailed record of battery performance under load by automatically tracking discharge events to identify potential failure or weakness
- The data collected from continuous cell monitoring is stored on the system hard drive and can be accessed from remote computers. Data is viewable in graphical format on the server, over a network or via the Internet; at anytime.
- All Cellwatch hardware is on a dedicated Cellwatch bus (network) so data collection is not affected by network traffic.
Cellwatch Battery Monitoring Benefits
Prevent unplanned downtime – Cellwatch protects you every day, not just when your scheduled preventive maintenance occurs. Cellwatch detects failures months before a battery becomes an operating risk, and before a technician might discover it.
Extend battery use – Knowing the health of your battery every day means you can selectively replace failing jars or cells, saving money on battery replacement and maintenance.
Create a safer environment – Automating the measurement of your battery health eliminates the risk of human error and the dangerous and unreliable task of hand held testing.
Cellwatch Battery Monitoring Features
- Daily monitoring of all battery types – UPS, generator, switchgear, communications gear, and other mission critical backup battery systems
- Versatile measuring capability – One Cellwatch system is capable of simultaneously monitoring 1.2V-16V jars/monoblocs
- Modular and scalable design – Simple to install and use, all system configurations use the same parts allowing for easy expansion or reconfiguration
- Minimal test load – By implementing advanced filtering technology, Cellwatch uses an ultra-light test load to monitor the performance of every jar every day, without degrading the battery
- Designed for reliability – Cellwatch is designed to last, hundreds of systems have been installed, and running, for over 25 years
- Accurate and predictive – Using the best technology, Cellwatch virtually eliminates false positives and provides complete battery visibility
- Easy to use interface – Cellwatch provides a clear indication when a battery is at risk of failure. Alerts can be forwarded to personnel you select
Cellwatch for Generator, Switchgear, Telecom, Utility and Emergency Lighting Batteries
UPS batteries aren’t the only critical batteries at your site. Cellwatch is a comprehensive solution monitoring your generator, switchgear, telecom, utility and emergency lighting batteries. Cellwatch offers a highly configurable and complete monitoring solution for all critical batteries. Gain real-time visibility into your site’s battery health from just about any networked computer with Cellwatch Battery Monitoring.