The C&D 4LCY Lead Calcium/4LY Lead Antimony Batteries have capacities from 290 to 660 Ampere-hour.
C&D 4LCY Lead Calcium/4LY Lead Antimony Battery Applications
- Telephone Central Offices
- Mobile Telephone Switching Office
- Cable Head End Sites
- Fiber Optic Regenerator Sites
- Microwave Repeater Sites
- Telephone & Internet Network Nodes
C&D 4LCY Lead Calcium/4LY Lead Antimony Batteries Features
- Four-cell design offers reduced length for optimum space utilization (shorter racks)
- Fewer bolted connectors per battery string reduce installation and maintenance costs
- Flame-retardant covers enhance battery plant safety
- Suspended positive plate permits free growth without pressure on jar and cover
- Snap-on, intercell-connector insulating covers
- Terminals accessible for measurement of individual cell voltages
- Vacuum-assisted, bottom-pour, positive-grid casting assures plate quality and long life
- Soft rubber post seal minimizes stress on post
Below is a sampling of our more popular C&D 4LCY Lead Calcium and 4LY Lead Antimony Batteries.
For more information about C&D Flooded Batteries,
call 800-876-9373 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.