The C&D XDJ Lead Calcium Battery capacities range from 0.355 to 0.650 Kilowatts per cell and are ideal for UPS applications.
C&D XDJ Lead Calcium Battery Features
- Time-tested epoxy post seal, and reliable, tongue and groove jar-to-cover seal designs provide increased adhesive coverage area which offers unprecedented seal integrity during service
- Top suspended positive plate design allows free downward growth without pressure on jar, cover, or post seal, extending reliability and product life
- Recessed vent area to collect water and acid spills, keeping them away from posts and cover, lowering maintenance and clean-up costs
- U-wrapped separator design extends cycle life, improving product reliability
- High impact resistant jar material (UL94V-0; ASTM D-635 self-extinguishing, LOI >32) provides added protection
- Snap-on intercell connector covers protect against objects and electrical shorts — preventing hazardous situations
- Low evaporation, flame arrester vents protect against external source from igniting hydrogen gas within the cells improving safety
- Unique jar design facilitates installation
- Compact, optimized product size nets up to 40% floor space reduction saving valuable space
- Angled posts use standard lead-plated copper connectors and improved post to connector contact lowering resistance and allowing for quicker installation
- C&D capacity tests every XDJ battery to 100% of published rating which ensures 100% capacity out-of-the-box (no need to field cycle the batteries to reach rated capacity)
- 3-year full, 17-year pro-rata
- The new 20-year design life XDJ batteries incorporate these benefits in a transparent container for visual inspection of plates and individual cell voltage taps on the connector covers for cell voltage readings
Below is a sampling of our more popular C&D XDJ Lead Calcium Batteries.
For more information about C&D Flooded Batteries,
call 800-876-9373 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.