The C&D XT/XT Plus/XTH Series Lead Acid Batteries have capacities from 0.370 to 7.523 Kilowatts per cell.
Optimized for high-rate, shorter duration run times, the XT and XT Plus Series VLA (Flooded) batteries have been the long-life, reliable back up power choices for your critical UPS power needs for over 20 years.
C&D XT/XT Plus/XTH Series Lead Acid Batteries Applications
- Data Centers
- Network Operations Centers
- Industrial Process Control Facilities
- Internet Hosting Sites
- Semiconductor Manufacturing
- Banks & Financial Markets
- Power Generation Plants
- Hospitals & Testing Laboratories
- Emergency 911 Response Centers
XTH/XTH Plus Series
- Newest multi-cell versions of XT family
- Less rack space required – saves up to 20% rack length versus legacy models
- Higher power density
- All the benefits of the legacy XT Series batteries
XT/XT Plus Series
- Proven quality
- High performance
- Wide range of KW ratings
C&D XT/XT Plus/XTH Series Lead Acid Batteries Features
- Low-maintenance lead-calcium alloy extends watering intervals
- Design is optimized for high-rate, short duration discharges
- Soft rubber post bushing minimizes stress on post seal, leak-free design using heli-arc process unique to C&D
- Flame retardant covers standard to enhance battery plant safety
- Electrical testing to 100% capacity assures performance of every battery
- Warranty for cycle duty or float service is available
- Hardened, lead-alloy terminals or copper-inserted posts provide better conductivity and tighter connections requiring less maintenance
- 20 year life expectancy in float service at 77°F (25°C) ambient temperature
Below is a sampling of our more popular C&D XT/XTPLus/XTH Series Lead Calcium Batteries.
For more information about C&D Flooded Batteries,
call 800-876-9373 or email email@example.com.