C&D UPS12-700MRF Specifications
- 12V 91 Watts / Cell @ 15 Min Rate
- Dimensions (inches): 22 long x 4.95 wide x 12.60 high
- Weight: 131 lbs / 60 Kg
- 10 year design life @ 25C
- Terminal: Insert
C&D UPS12-700MRF Features and Benefits
- 10 Year Design Life @ 25°C
- True Front Access threaded copper alloy inserts for reduced maintenance and increased safety.
- Patented Long Life Alloy having the lowest calcium levels in the industry – minimizing grid growth, reducing gassing, and extending battery life.
- Terminal versatility – ease of diagnostic readings with C&D Ohmic Ring®
- Innovative front terminal design maximizing energy density with direct connect extrusion fusion weld technology.
- Reduced headspace requirements resulting in higher energy density for cabinet or rack applications
- Removable handles for ease of installation
- Thermally welded case-to-cover bond to ensure a leak-proof seal.
- Flame-retardant polypropylene case and cover compliant with UL94 V-0 with an Oxygen Limiting Index of greater than 28.
- Absorbent Glass Mat (AGM) technology for efficient gas recombination of over 99%.
- Flame-arresting, one-way pressure-relief vent for safety and long life.
- Complies with UL1778, 924, 1989 and 94 V-0. BS6290-4, IEC-896-2.
- UL-recognized component.
- Multicell design for ease of installation and maintenance.
- Not restricted for air transport – Complies with IATA/ICAO Special Provision A67.
- Not restricted for surface transport – classified as non-hazardous material as related to DOT-CFR Title 49 parts 171-189.
- Not restricted for water transport – classified as non-hazardous material per Amendment 27.
UPS12-700MRF Additional Specifications
Operating Temperature Range with temperature compensation:
Discharge: -40°F (-40°C) to +160°F (71°C)
Charge: -10°F (-23°C) to +140°F (60°C)
Nominal Operating Temperature Range: +74°F (23°C) to +80°F (27°C)
Recommended Maximum Charging Current Limit: C20/5 amperes (35.2, 41.2)
Float Charging Voltage: 13.5 to 13.8 VDC average per 12V unit @ 77°F (25°C)
Maximum AC Ripple (Charger): 0.5% RMS or 1.5% P-P of float charge voltage recommended for best results. Max voltage allowed = 1.4% RMS (4% P-P) Max current allowed = C20/20
Equalize charge and cycle service voltage: 14.40 to 14.80 VDC average per 12V unit @ 77°F (25°C)
Terminal: Inserted – Inter-unit connector provided Threaded copper alloy insert terminal to accept 1/4-20 UNC bolt
Terminal Hardware: Torque 110 in.-lbs. (12.4 N-m)
Self Discharge: Battery can be stored up to 6 months at 77°F (25°C) before a freshening charge is required. Batteries stored at temperatures greater than 77°F (25°C) will require recharge sooner than batteries stored at lower temperatures.
Weight: 131.00 pounds.