C&D AT-39P msEndur II AGM Pure Lead 2V battery combines the service life reliability of a flooded battery with the performance energy density of a valve-regulated battery for electrical cost savings. This environmentally friendly VRLA battery is designed for the Telecom industry.
With capacities from 345 – 2180 Ampere-hours, the msEndur II series of batteries are unmatched in power density with space saving modular designs and a 20-year design life to reduce the total cost of ownership. The modular design allows for ease of installation and stacking flexibility and has a small footprint.
C&D AT-39P msEndur II Features
- Tin-plated copper alloy connectors minimize maintenance
- C&D Ohmic Ring® for ease of maintenance readings. With specially adapted probes only one technician is required to take readings
- Advanced micro-porous ABSORBED GLASS MAT separators for ultra-low float current — reduces grid corrosion for a long, usable service life
- Proprietary calcium alloys to minimize positive grid corrosion and growth — maximizes battery life
- TAA Compliant
- Certified as NEBS Level 3 compliant to Earthquake Risk Zone 4 in various system configurations
- Compliant to highest levels of UBC, IBC, IEEE and NEBS seismic standards
- Exceed 1997 UBC Zone 4 seismic requirements at or below grade installations
C&D AT-39P Specifications
Number of Terminals: 4
8 Hour AH Rate To 1.75 V/C @ 77°F: 2180
Cells, Voltage Per Unit: 1 cell, 2 VDC
Energy Saving Operating Temperature: 77°F (25°C)
Connection Torque: Initial: 160 in-lbs (18 N-m), Re-torque: 125 in-lbs (14 N-m)
Recommended Float Charging Voltage (Atl recommended Float Voltage): AT-P = 2.25 – 2.27 volts per cell average @ 77°F (25°C) ATL-P = 2.17 – 2.22 volts per cell average @ 77°F (25°C)
Charger Compensation Temperature/Voltage: (-)2 mV/cell/°F above 77°F (-3.6 mV/cell /°C above 25°C) +2 mV/cell/°F below 77°F (+3.6 mV/cell/°C below 25°C)
For more in-depth specifications, see the data sheet.