C&D TEL 12-125 Valve Regulated Lead Acid battery, by C&D Technologies designed to provide standby power to critical applications in the Telecom industry. The batteries in this long duration series are Telcordia-tested, qualified to meet superior standards on extensive life cycles, and ensure the longest and most reliable service life possible.
In critical telecom applications, maximum battery life is essential. Dynasty long duration batteries deliver this while complying with rigorous industry standards. Computer modeling, stringent components materials selection and design criteria as well as state-of-the-art automated manufacturing are all validated through extensive life-cycle testing and years of in-service life in telecommunications and uninterruptible power systems applications.
C&D TEL12-125 Features
- TAA Compliant
- Flame-arresting one-way pressure-relief vent for safety and long life.
- Thermally welded case-to-cover bond to ensure a leak proof seal.
- Flame-retardant polypropylene case and cover compliant with UL94 V-0 with a Limiting Oxygen Index of greater than 28.
- Absorbent Glass Mat (AGM) technology for efficient gas recombination of 99% plus.
- Thick positive plate design for maximum service float life – 10 year design life.
C&D TEL12-125 Specifications
Number of Cells: 6
Nominal Voltage: 12
Weight: 102 lbs.
Dimensions (in.): 13.57 L x 6.8 D x 10.93 H
Rate: 126 Ah @8 hour rate to 1.75 volts per cell @77ºF
Operating Temperature Range Discharge: -40ºF to 160ºF
Charge: -10ºF to 140ºF (with temperature compensation)
Nominal Operating Temperature Range: 74ºF to 80ºF
Float Charging Voltage: 13.5 to 13.8 VDC/unit Average @ 77ºF
- Inter unit connectors
- racks and cabinet systems available.
- Terminal Threaded copper alloy insert terminal to accept 10-32 UNC bolt.
- Terminal Hardware Initial Torque 30 in.-lbs. (3.4 N-m)
For more in-depth specifications, see the data sheet.