The CSB Battery GP Series is a general purpose and long life battery with a design life of 8 – 10 years in standby service. Capacity range is from 7.2Ah to 100Ah in the 12V model. All batteries in the GP family are rechargeable, highly efficient, leak proof and maintenance free. All CSB Batteries are strictly tested by our patented computer charge/discharge system.
Ideal standby applications include UPS power, emergency lighting equipment, precision instrument backup power, fire alarms and security systems, communications and electric equipment, robots, control equipment and other factory automation equipment, emergency power in power generation plants and substations, and telecommunications. Solar cell power generation applications include street lighting, portable power supplies, water pumping stations, and rural power systems.
CSB Battery GP Series Features
- Maintenance free, no need to add water
- Can be recharged repeatedly
- With it’s isolated seal, it can be used horizontally, vertically and on its side
- Container material flame retardant ABS or PP with ranking UL 94V-0 by model
- ISO9001, 14001, OHSMS 18001 certified
- UL recognized components under UL 1989 (file number MH14533)
- Complies with IATA/ICAO Special Provision A67 for air transport
- Classified per MG Amendment 27 as a non-hazardous material for water transport
- Recognized by DOT as “Dry charge” 49 CFR 171-189 for surface transport
For more information about CSB Battery GP Series,
call 800-876-9373 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.