The Deka Fahrenheit HT80ET features a breakthrough heat-tolerant VRLA monobloc battery design that survives up to 3X longer in temperatures of 60°C, far beyond the life of a normal VRLA battery. The Helios™ Additive reduces float current up to 75% greatly enhancing high temperature life.
Deka Fahrenheit HT80ET Features
- THT™ Plastic specifically formulated heat resistant plastic case and cover optimizes compression
- Microcat® Catalyst lowers float current, mitigates thermal buildup and cell dryout
- Exclusive IPF® Technology optimizes power capacity, cell consistency, and long-term reliability
- TempX™ Alloy inhibits corrosion under the highest temperature extremes
- Advanced AGM technology for superior power
- Puncture resistant micro-porous glass mat separators extend life
- Front access design for easy installation and maintenance
- Reinforced case resists bulging and meets safety requirements (UL 94 V-0)
- Case & cover heat sealed and 100% tested to prevent leaks
- Epoxy-sealed posts eliminate leaks
- Flame arresting, low pressure, self-sealing valves are 100% factory tested
- Computer-aided design and manufacturing control processes and standards to ensure quality products
- All batteries meet or exceed IEEE recommended practices
- Battery design and construction meet UL recognition requirements
Deka Fahrenheit HT80ET Specifications
Nominal Voltage: 12-Volts
Rating: 70 Ampere-Hours @ 8 hr. rate to 1.75 V.P.C.
Positive Plate: >98% Pure lead with tin-calcium alloy
Negative Plate: Pure lead, calcium alloy
Post Seal: Epoxy-sealed
Terminal: Front access, 1/4″ – 20 threaded insert
Case/Cover: Flame-retardant, THT™ – UL 94 V-0/>39% L.O.I.
Safety Vent: Low positive pressure, self-sealing w/ flame arrestor
Float Voltage: 2.25 V.P.C. ± 0.01 V.P.C. @ 77°F (25°C)
Range: 13.44V to 13.56V per battery
Design life: 12 years in float applications @ 77°F (25°C)
Dimensions: Length – 15.89″ (403.7 mm)
Width: 4.12″ (104.7 mm)
Height: 10.42″ (264.6 mm)
Weight: 57.0 Ibs. (26.0 kg)
For more in-depth specifications, see the data sheet.