Deka Unigy High Rate Series U1HR1500
The Deka Unigy High Rate Series U1HR1500, using the latest AGM (Absorbed Glass Mat) technology to lower internal resistance for superior high-rate, short-term discharges, delivers critical power when needed.
With a five-year design life, Deka Unigy High Rate continues to deliver reliable standby power when conventional standby batteries might have already failed. Deka Unigy High Rate batteries go through a series of over 250 stringent quality control checks and extensive testing to ensure the industry’s most accurate and dependable ratings.
Deka Unigy High Rate Series U1HR1500 Specifications
- 12 Volt, 29.6 AH
- Dimensions: 7.75” L x 5.21” W x 6.68” H
- Weight: 27.0 pounds
- Terminal Type: Copper threaded inserted posts
- Exclusive IPF Technology optimizes power capacity, cell consistency, and long-term reliability
- Reinforced flame retardant polypropylene case and cover resists bulging and meets safety requirements
- Computer-aided design and manufacturing ensure quality products through control of process and standards
- Float Voltage: 2.25 volts per cell ± .01 VPC @ 77°F (25°C)
- Design life 5 years @ 77F/25C (full float)
- All batteries meet or exceed IEEE-485 capacity requirements at shipment
- All Deka High Rate production facilities are certified to meet globally recognized ISO 9001 and TS16949 quality standards
- Approved for shipping as non-hazardous, non-spillable