Deka Unigy I
Deka Unigy I Telcom Series
The Deka Unigy I Telcom Series uses exclusive IPF technology to optimize power capacity, cell consistency, and long-term reliability. Deka Unigy I telcom batteries are designed specifically for long discharge telecommunications applications and are available in top terminal and front terminal 6 cell (12 Volt) monoblocs.
Deka Unigy I Telcom Series features inserted posts with epoxy post seals that are 100% factory leak tested. The epoxy post seal acts as a secure barrier to keep in acid and critical pressure extending life and protecting sophisticated electronic equipment.
Deka Unigy I batteries go through a series of over 250 stringent quality control checks and extensive testing to ensure the industry’s most accurate and dependable ratings. In addition, all Deka Unigy production facilities are certified to meet globally recognized ISO 9001 and TS16949 quality standards. All batteries shipped meet or exceed IEEE-485 and Telcordia capacity requirements.
- Exclusive IPF ® Technology optimizes power capacity, cell consistency, and long-term reliability
- Space saving Absorbed Glass Mat (AGM) construction (48 volt systems fits in 23” racks)
- Reinforced case resists bulging and meets safety requirements (UL94 V-0)
- Computer-aided design and manufacturing control processes and standards to ensure quality product
- All batteries meet or exceed IEEE 485 and Telcordia capacity requirements
- Battery design and construction meet UL recognition requirements
- I.C.A.O., I.M.D.G., I.A.T.A., and D.O.T. air transport approved
Deka Unigy I Telcom Series – AGM Top Access Monobloc/12V
Deka Unigy I Telcom Series – AGM Front Access Monobloc/12V