EnerSys PowerSafe GN Flooded for Nuclear Applications
EnerSys PowerSafe GN flooded batteries were initially released in 1978 to serve the nuclear industry. And today, it’s still the trusted battery for nuclear power plants due to our engineering and manufacturing expertise. PowerSafe GN batteries are built in accordance to a Quality Management System that encompasses 10CFR50 Appendix B and NQA-1 requirements and has become the battery of choice for the resurgent US nuclear market. Covering a full gamet of ranges, from 1140AH to 3600AH, the Powersafe GN battery is a robust calcium flat plate. PowerSafe GN batteries are qualified to IEEE535 as a battery that can be utilized in Class 1E nuclear applications. When you choose an EnerSys stored energy solution, you can be confident that it is designed and manufactured to the highest standards in the world. EnerSys is committed to being the industry leader in stored energy solutions; we plan to be powering the nuclear industry for the next century and beyond.
EnerSys PowerSafe GN Features
- Highest 1 minute rates
- Lowest maintenance – lowest water loss, lowest maintenance costs
- Slide-Lock™ terminal post seal, virtually eliminates terminal post corrosion, while allowing plate growth
- 20 year life expectancy
- Flat plate construction – calcium alloy grids
- For float applications where high ambient temperatures are not probable
- Optimum ratio of plate surface area to electrolyte volume for maximized performance
- Specifically suited for demanding complex load profiles requiring high initial and end currents
EnerSys PowerSafe GN Spec Sheet
For more information on EnerSys PowerSafe GN, call 1-800-876-9373 or Email email@example.com.