The EnerSys DataSafe HX front terminal 12HX1000F-FR battery system offers more power in a smaller space. The 12HX1000-FR occupies up to 6% less space than top terminated batteries and utilizes 33% less strings and connections. The12HX1000F-FR offers Valve Regulated Lead Acid (VRLA) technology, and unmatched energy density. They are designed for mission-critical applications and rated at 100% initial capacity at initial discharge.
Full front access terminals allow for easy installation of batteries and easy-to-access terminals and a no-slide-out tray simplify maintenance. 12HX1000F-FR batteries can also accommodate monitoring systems and scale easily to large capacity UPS systems.
DataSafe 12HX1000F-FR Features
- Smaller footprint per kilowatt vs. top terminated 12V batteries
- 6% system space savings vs. 12V top terminal systems
- True front terminal front access installation
- Scales easily with expanding large capacity UPS systems
- 1000 WPC design requires fewer parallel strings
- Easy terminal access simplifies maintenance
- No costly slide out trays required
- Normal operating temperature range -22°F (-30°C) to 122°F (50°C)
- Float charging voltage 2.25-2.28 Volts per cell at 77°F (25°C)
- DataSafe HX batteries can be stored for up to six months at 77°F (25°C) before a freshening charge is required
DataSafe 12HX1000F-FR Specifications
|8 Hr Rate to 1.75 Volts/Cell End Voltage at 77°F (25°C)||@ 15 Min Rate to 1.67 Volts/Cell|
End Voltage at 77°F (25°C)
|12HX1000F-FR||12V||240||1000||21.6 in x 6.1 in x 12.7 in||196 lbs.|
For more in-depth specifications, such as cabinet and rack options, see the data sheet.