EnerSys DataSafe DX/DXC Battery Series Flooded
The DataSafe DX/DXC range of flooded lead calcium flat plate flooded batteries has been designed for use in UPS applications, specifically large data centers, which demand the highest levels of security and liabilty. The proven reliability of DataSafe DX battery is backed by 20+ years experience in the marketplace. The DataSafe DX/DXC battery is an economical multi-cell calcium flat plate battery. Multi-cell construction requires fewer units and reduces installation costs.
The DataSafe DX/DXC features the Slide-Lock post seal design, bolted tin plate connectors, optimal grid design, heavy duty plate lug and strap and dual lug design, which makes this the ideal battery for high rate applications. All battery systems are rated at 100% capacity at initial discharge. The DataSafe DX battery has a 20 year life expectancy in float service at 77 ̊F (25 ̊C) ambient temperature.
EnerSys DataSafe DX/DXC Battery Features
- Capacity range: DX – 0.626 – 5.446 kW per cell / DXC – 0.607 – 5.161 kW per cell
- Optimal grid design for high rate applications, UPS & Switchgear
- High integrity Slide-Lock post seal design
- 20+ years of proven field experience
- DXC is a wrapped positive plate for long cycle life
- Multi-cell construction
- Cover made from flame retardant PVC
- Container made from styrene acrylonitrile (SAN), also optional flame retardant polycarbonate (PC) • Long life Slide-LockTM post seal design.
The DataSafe DX battery is an economical multi-cell calcium flat plate battery. Available models include: 4DX-5, 4DX-7, 4DX-9, 4DX-11, 4DX-13, 4DX-15, 4DX-17, 4DX-19, 4DX-21, 2DX-23, 2DX-25, 2DX-27, 2DX-29, 2DX-31, 2DX-33, 2DX-35 (Prefix indicates number of total cells per jar. Suffix number indicates total plates per cell.)
The DataSafe DXC battery is a high performance cycle resistant multi-cell calcium flat plate battery. It features cycling – wrapped positive plate for long cycle life. Available models include: 4DXC-5, 4DXC-7, 4DXC-9, 4DXC-11, 4DXC-13, 4DXC-15, 4DXC-17, 4DXC-19, 4DXC-21, 2DXC-23, 2DXC-25, 2DXC-27, 2DXC-29, 2DXC-31, 2DXC-33, 2DXC-35. (Prefix indicates number of total cells per jar. Suffix number indicates total plates per cell.)