The EnerSys DataSafe NPX-135 top terminal batteries are used primarily where high power is required for a short duration. DataSafe NPX batteries offer 50% more wattage in a 30% smaller size than conventional lead acid batteries. Plus, the VRLA technology eliminates the need for watering and enables greater installation flexibility. The DataSafe NPX valve regulated lead-acid batteries are designed for high rate discharge applications.
EnerSys DataSafe NPX-135 Features
- Capacity: 23-160 Watts Per Cell (WPC)
- 3-5 year life expectancy at @ 77°F (25°C)
- Sealed construction – operates in any position with no leakage
- 100% initial capacity
- Guaranteed leak proof operation in any position except inverted
- UL recognized
- Complies with non-spillable battery regulation, per IATA special provision A67 and 49 CFR
- Life expectancy at 25°C (77°F)
EnerSys DataSafe NPX-135 Specifications
Nominal Ah 20hr to 1.75VPC: 33Ah
W/Cell to 1.67 End Voltage (15 Min. Rate): 135
Dimensions: 7.76 in. L x 5.16 in. W x 6.22 in. overall H
Weight: 26.32 lbs.