The EnerSys Genesis NP8.5-6 battery features heavy duty thick lead calcium grids for years of dependable performance. The high energy density design, factory sealed case and leak proof construction ensures that these rechargeable sealed lead acid batteries are extremely reliable and virtually maintenance-free.
With an expected life span of three to five years in float applications at 77°F (25°C) ambient temperature, the NP series has more than 1,000 discharge/recharge cycles depending on the DoD for each cycle. The internal grid design has been perfected over 10 decades of battery experience to yield a battery that can recover even after repeated deep discharges.
EnerSys Genesis NP8.5-6 Features
- Capacity range 1- 200Ah
- Lead calcium alloy
- Sealed design, no watering required
- 1,000+ cycles can be realized depending on Depth of Discharge (DoD)
- Heavy duty grids maximize life
- Three to five year life expectancy in float applications at 77°F (25°C) ambient temperature
- Heavy duty thick lead-calcium grids
- Designed to promote internal recombination for longer life
- Integral pressure relief valve operates at 2-3 PSI and is self-resealing
- Flame retardant UL94-V0 case and cover available
EnerSys Genesis NP8.5-6 Specifications
Nominal Capacity 20 Hr Rate Ah: 8.5Ah
Dimensions: 3.86 in L x 2.2 in W x 4.65 in H
Typical Weight: 3.53 lbs.
Operating temperature: -5°F (-15°C) to 122°F (50°C); Recommended temperature: 68°F (20°C) to 86°F (30°C)
- Approved for air transportation (IATA A67)
- Recognized by UL File no. MH16464 and MH15740
- Non-spillable classification (UN2800)
- IEC 61056-1, IEC 60896-21 and IEC60896-22 compliant