EnerSys PowerSafe Ni-Cd Batteries
EnerSys PowerSafe Ni-Cd Batteries (nickel-cadmium) are specifically designed to provide exceptionally long life at extreme temperatures. This coupled with the inherent low maintenance requirements make the PowerSafe Ni-Cd battery series an ideal choice for railroad, renewables, off-grid, telecommunications and complex duty cycle applications.
The robust design means an excellent resistance against electrical and mechanical stress, low risk of terminal degradation and a proven 20 year plus service life. This combination and extensive use in service make PowerSafe Ni-Cd batteries the right choice for industrial applications requiring superior reliability and the highest safety integrity.
PowerSafe Ni-Cd Batteries includes the following models: RL, RM, RH, VGL and VGM.
Features of EnerSys PowerSafe Ni-Cd Batteries
- Capacity from 11 to 1700 Ah
- Excellent resistance against electrical and mechanical stress
- Plate construction yields no risk of terminal decomposition
- Wide operating temperature of –40ºF to 122ºF
- Proven life of 20 years
- Long storage life
- Sufficient electrolyte reserve means long maintenance intervals
- Translucent plastic case for visible electrolyte level