EnerSys PowerSafe V Front Terminal Batteries VRLA
Premium Valve Regulated Lead Acid Telecom Batteries
The EnerSys range of PowerSafe V Front Terminal Valve Regulated Lead Acid (VRLA) batteries has been designed specifically for use in applications that demand the highest levels of quality and reliability. With proven compliance to the most rigorous international standards, EnerSys PowerSafe V batteries are recognized worldwide as the premium battery for Telecom applications. The PowerSafe V battery’s reputation for long service life, together with excellent high rate performance, also makes it ideal for high integrity, utility-industry switch gear applications.
PowerSafe V batteries deliver superior performance while occupying less space than conventional standby power batteries. The PowerSafe V Front Terminal battery’s compact design, suitable for 19 inch, 23 inch and ETSI (European Telecommunications Standards Institute) racking, provides users with the benefit of increased energy density. With electrical connections at the front or on top on many models, installation and inspection are safer, quicker and easier.
EnerSys PowerSafe V Front Terminal Batteries Features & Benefits
- Capacity range: 31Ah – 170Ah
- 10 year design life
- Front terminal connections for safer installation and maintenance
- Fully Wired 24VDC & 48VDC 23″ NCR NEBS™ certified relay racks with top common bus and optional individual string side mounted circuit breakers
- 19” & 23” SpaceSaver™ relay racks with common bus also with optional individual string side mount circuit breakers available
- UL94 V-0 flame retardant container and cover
- High reliability
- Proven long service life
- NEBS certified