The FIAMM FHT Battery Series has been designed to withstand harsh environmental conditions. Special grid alloy and superior grid design combine to give the FHT a design life of 7 years at 95°F. All FHT batteries have a front terminal design ideal for installation on 19” and 23” cabinets. It allows for easy maintenance access, reduces the installation footprint and maximizes the energy density.
The FHT series uses proven VRLA technology with 99% internal recombination efficiency, is non-spillable and maintenance free requiring no topping up of electrolyte during its float-life. The FHT series is compliant with the highest recognized international standard, it is non-hazardous for air/sea/rail/road transportation and it is 100% recyclable. The FHT has a self-discharge rate of less than 2% per month, guaranteeing long shelf-life.
FIAMM FHT Battery Series Features
- Superior alloy grid, designed to resist corrosion and provide short recharge time
- VRLA AGM technology using advanced low resistance microfiber-glass separator for unsurpassed cyclic characteristics
- Leak resistant post seal, threaded female M8 terminals with high conductivity and maximum torque resistance
- One-way safety relief valves allow gas to escape and prevent the ingress of oxygen and flame arrestors prevent sparks or flames entering the battery
- Flame retardant ABS/PC plastic to IEC 707 and UL94 FV0 (LOI greater than 28%) to guarantee superior thermal stability
- Installation in any orientation (excluding permanently inverted)