The NorthStar NSB 100FT Blue+ Telecom batteries are ideal for use with very unstable grids and hybrid power systems. With superior partial state of charge cycling technology, the NSB Blue+ front terminal battery is designed to perform in the most demanding telecom applications. The proven performance of NorthStar’s Blue Star Technology is now enhanced to deliver more power, high cycling and fast recharge.
NorthStar NSB 100FT Blue+ Specifications
- 12 volt, 100 Ah
- Dimensions: 15.6 in L x 4.2 in W x 11.3 in H
- Weight: 74 lbs
- Terminal Type: Female M8 Leak Proof
NorthStar NSB 100FT Blue+Features
- 10 Year float life at 25 degrees Celsius (77 degrees Fahrenheit)
- Operating temperature range -40 degrees Celsius to 65 degrees Celsius
- 2 Year shelf life
- Ideal for demanding environments with unstable AC power
- High cycling and fast recharge performance
- High potential fuel savings when used with hybrid genset applications
- Modified electrochemistry delivers high capacity and high power density
- High modulus Polyphenylene Oxide (PPO) plastic materials designed to withstand extended elevated operating temperatures
- Partial State of Charge (PSOC) cycling technology
With Partial State of Charge, unlike most batteries on the market, the Blue+ doesn’t need to reach full charge of (103%) after each discharge for it to achieve a long battery life. To fully charge a battery to 103% after discharge takes a lot of time and can be extremely inconvenient. With the Blue+ this inconvenience is gone and worrying about having the battery fully charged at all times before using will never be a worry again.
- Approved as non-hazardous cargo for ground, sea and air transport DOT 49CFR173.159(d), (i) and (ii)
- Case and cover Flame retardant (UL 94 VO) and LOI of at least 28%
- All NorthStar batteries are compliant with:
- Telecordia SR4228
- Bellcore GR-63-Core
For more information about NorthStar Batteries,
call 800-876-9373 or email email@example.com.