NorthStar HT Red Telecom Batteries provide exceptionally long float life, even at elevated temperatures. This means huge potential cost savings, due to reduced battery replacement and maintenance. The NSB HT Red battery employs our pure lead, high temperature (TPPL-HT) technology, and is designed to provide superior life (7 years) and performance at an operating temperature of 40⁰C (104⁰F), regardless of the quality of the electric grid. This is the battery you want for high temperature applications.
Using the latest pure lead NorthStar Red Star Technology®, the new battery is specially designed for telecom backup power applications, where reliability and long-life are important.
NorthStar HT Red Telecom Batteries Features:
- Operates even at extreme temperatures of -40ºC to +65ºC
- Advanced 3 stage terminal design to ensure leak-free operation
- Female M8 brass terminals provide maximum performance
- Non-halogenated, thermally sealed PPOI plastic casing and cover
- Flame retardant (UL 94 VO) and LOI of at least 28%
- Integral handles and front access terminals ensure ease of installation and maintenance
- Approved as non-hazardous cargo for ground, sea, and air transport: DOT 49CFR173.159(d), (i) and (ii)
Telecom Red Series, Front Terminal, High Temperature
NSB 40FT HT RED
NSB 60FT HT RED
NSB 92FT HT RED
NSB 100FT HT RED
NSB 110FT HT RED
NSB 145FT HT RED
NSB 155FT HT RED
NSB 170FT HT RED
NSB 190FT HT RED
NSB 210FT HT RED
Telecom Red Series, Top Terminal, High Temperature
For more information about NorthStar Batteries,
call 800-876-9373 or email email@example.com.