The NorthStar NSB 12-170RT Red UPS batteries are ideal for use with data centers and other applications where downtime is not an option. Specifically designed for mission-critical applications. NorthStar excels at high-rate discharge and recharge, extreme temperature range, deep or shallow cyclic applications.
NorthStar UPS products provide more energy in a smaller footprint, longer battery life, are faster to service and safer to use. Already dominant in the telecom market, front access cabinets are now experiencing an increasingly high demand in the UPS and power quality markets – and are slated to become the primary solution to these segments within the next few years.
NorthStar NSB 12-170RT Red Specifications
- 12 volt, 161/172 Watts/cell
- Dimensions: 9.8 in L x 3.8 in W x 8.2 in H
- Weight: 31 lbs
- Terminal Type: Female M6 Leak Proof
NorthStar NSB 170RT Red Features
- Performance excels at high rates of discharge and recharge
- Advanced 3 stage terminal design to ensure leak free operation
- Exceptional performance under deep or shallow cyclic discharge applications
- Operational within an extreme temperature range
- Thermally sealed PPO plastic casing and cover designed to withstand extreme degrees of temperature and pressure
NorthStar NSB 170RT Red Standards
- Approved as non-hazardous cargo for ground, sea and air transport DOT 49CFR173.159(d), (i) and (ii)
- Case and cover Flame retardant (UL 94 VO) and LOI of at least 28%