The Power Sonic PG-2V325, 2V, 324Ah, rechargeable, sealed lead acid, high-capacity battery is designed for critical applications that require a longer design life. This series’ special grid alloy and high purity raw materials ensures less gassing and reduced self discharge resulting in a highly dependable long-life battery.
With AGM technology and a thick plate design this series provides long service life in critical UPS and telecom applications.
Power Sonic PG-2V325 Features
- Absorbent Glass Mat (AGM) technology for superior performance
- Wide capacity range ideal for large capacity off-grid systems
- Superb high-rate discharge characteristics ensures reliable performance in UPS and telecom applications
- Proven valve regulated technology that guarantees safe operation without maintenance
- Rugged impact resistant ABS case and cover (available to UL94:V-0)
- Thick plate design and efficient gas recombination yield a design life of up to 15 years
- Excellent recovery from over discharge situations
Power Sonic PG-2V325 Specifications
Nominal Voltage: 2 volts (1 cell)
– 20-hr. (16.2A to 1.80 volts) – 324.0Ah
– 10-hr. (30.0A to 1.80 volts) – 300.0Ah
– 5-hr. (52.2A to 1.75 volts) – 261.0Ah
– 1-hr. (186.0A to 1.60 volts) – 186.0Ah
Approximate Weight: 44.5 lbs.
Internal Resistance (approx.): 0.9 milliohms
Shelf Life (% of nominal capacity at 68°F (20°C):
1 Month – 97%
3 Month – 91%
6 Month – 83%
Length: 6.69 in.
Width: 5.90 in.
Height: 12.91 in.
Total Height: 13.77 in.
- Approved for transport by air. D.O.T., I.A.T.A., F.A.A. and C.A.B. certified
- U.L recognized
- ISO9001:2015 – Quality management systems
For more information about Power Sonic Batteries,
call 800-876-9373 or email email@example.com.