The Power Sonic PSH-1280FR, 12V 8.5Ah, high-rate, rechargeable sealed lead acid battery designed and engineered specifically for high-rate discharge UPS applications. The PSH series have been constructed to ensure constant, dependable power when used as battery backup or as part of an uninterruptible power supply system for facilities that require uninterrupted uptime.
Each 6V and 12V battery in our PSH series has a UL94:V0 flame retardant case and cover. Power Sonic’s cutting-edge manufacturing and process control combined with meticulous quality assurance procedures guarantee consistent and dependable performance.
Power Sonic PSH-1280FR Features
- Absorbent Glass Mat (AGM) technology for superior performance
- Designed specifically for high-rate discharge applications
- Valve regulated, maintenance free spill proof construction
- Exceptionally high energy density
- Constant power (watts/cell)
- Rugged vibration and impact resistant ABS case and cover flame retardant to UL94-V0
Power Sonic PSH-PSH-1280FR Specifications
Nominal Voltage: 12 volts (6 cells)
Nominal Power:(15 min.) 36 W/Cell
– 20-hr. (400mA to 10.50 volts) – 8.50Ah
– 10-hr. (810mA to 10.50 volts) – 8.10Ah
– 5-hr. (1.50A to 10.20 volts) – 7.50Ah
– 1-hr. (5.27A to 9.00 volts) – 5.27Ah
– 15-min. (17.5A to 9.00 volts) – 4.38Ah
Approximate Weight: 45.75 lbs. (2.61 kg)
Internal Resistance (approx.): 15.0 milliohms
Max Discharge Current (5 Sec.): 25.5 amperes
Max Short-Duration Discharge Current (10 Sec.): 85.0 amperes
Shelf Life (% of nominal capacity at 68°F (20°C):
– 1 Month – 97%
– 3 Month – 91%
– 6 Month – 83%
Length: 5.95 in.
Width: 2.56 in.
Height: 3.72 in.
Total Height: 3.90 in.
- Approved for transport by air. D.O.T., I.A.T.A., F.A.A. and C.A.B. certified
- U.L recognized
- ISO9001:2015 – Quality management systems