The Power Battery TL-1245 Series Batteries are no longer being manufactured. Contact Power Solutions for replacement options, 800-876-9373.
The Power “TL and Front Access CSL” batteries are the ideal choice for Telecommunication applications which require a reliable, compact and affordable solution. Our state of the art V.R.L.A. design utilizes an absorbed glass mat (A.G.M) separator technology to immobilize the battery electrolyte.
Power Battery TL-1245 Specifications
- 12 volt, 51 AH
- Dimensions: 9.0 L x 5.4 W x 8.5 H
- Weight: 44.1 pounds
- Terminal Type: Copper Insert
- Ten year design life.
- A recognized component of U.L.
- Non-spillable valve regulated lead acid (VRLA) design.
- Advanced absorbed glass mat technology (AGM)
- With gas recombination greater than 99%.
- Cases are flame retardant, meet U.L. 94. V0 requirements, and have an oxygen index greater than 28%.