Power Battery TL and TL-SLC Series Batteries
The Power “TL and Front Access CSL” batteries are the ideal choice for Telecommunication applications which require a reliable, compact and affordable solution. Our state of the art V.R.L.A. design utilizes an absorbed glass mat (A.G.M) separator technology to immobilize the battery electrolyte.
- 6 volt, 480 aH
- dimensions: 10.7 L x 7.4 W x 10.9 H
- weight: 87 pounds
- Terminal Type: Copper Insert
- Ten year design life.
- A recognized component of U.L.
- Non-spillable valve regulated lead acid (VRLA) design.
- Advanced absorbed glass mat technology (AGM)
- with gas recombination greater than 99%.
- Cases are flame retardant, meet U.L. 94. V0 requirements, and have an oxygen index greater than 28%.
Weight: 87.00 pounds.
Call for current pricing and inventory